The annual event about the digitalization and development of the legal industry offers you a full day of interactions and knowledge sharing about legal tech tools and the future role of lawyers and legal departments. Network with thought leaders, entrepeneurs and legal techies that are ready to transform the legal industry and work-life of lawyers. Here are the topics:
- Legal by Design – is design thinking the model to solve legal challenges? Can designers help lawyers to become more effective?
- Legal Operations – According to recent research this is the new mega trend in the legal world. How will it impact the legal industry and legal departments? What is being done in the Nordics right now?
- The legal department of the future – presenting the results of ALTNordic´s General Counsel survey 2018
- Legal career – what skills are needed to succeed in the future when automatization changes the game by removing traditional legal work?
- The Legal Innovation Award by legaltech.se. Nominate your candidates here!
- Start-up pitching session
- Legaltech demos in four tracks: AI, contract management, GDPR and legal management
This year’s main sponsor is Karnov Group AB, one of Sweden’s leading legal information services with brands such as Karnov, Nordstedts Juridik and VJS.
“As Scandinavia’s largest legal information service provider, Legal Tech Day is the right forum for us to present our product news and meet both customers and colleagues in the industry,” says Joakim Rutgersson, Marketing Director at Karnov Group Sweden.
Also this year we are pleased announce that we have a collaboration with the Swedish Company Lawyer´s Association and their members will attend free of charge.
Make sure to get a ticket now – only a limited number of tickets are available. Book tickets here.
See you at Convendum, Regeringsgatan 30, Stockholm, on September 19!